Develop your senior executive leaders by comparing them to peers at their level using the Center for Creative Leadership Benchmarks© for Executives™ 360 assessment. This powerful assessment is normed specifically for top-level leaders and designed to provide detailed and specific feedback to help executives perform at the top of their game.
The challenges faced by executives at the top levels in an organization can differ a great deal from those at the middle management level. Benchmarks for Executives is a 360 assessment designed to address the specific leadership issues of top-level executives, e.g. presidents, CEOs, COOs, and executive and senior vice presidents. Measuring 16 key competencies that research has shown correlates to executive success, feedback reports include a written comments section that provide in-depth context and feedback on results. Unlike other assessments that contain normative data encompassing a varied user base, Benchmarks for Executives data are screened to ensure that only the very top-level leaders are included in the normative base. And, now CCL Compass™ is included which allows leaders to transition immediately from reviewing insights to making positive changes in the areas most relevant.
Among the pioneers in using assessments and feedback in leadership development, CCL has become a world leader in providing assessments that produce valid, reliable, and actionable results. Supported by more than 40 years of research, CCL assessments are the choice of industry-leading organizations because they provide:
- Superior-quality normative data from one of the world’s largest leadership assessment databases
- Decades of world-renowned and constantly-refreshed CCL assessment research
- Availability in multiple languages
- Strict confidentiality for more accurate feedback
Use CCL’s Benchmarks for Executives with your executive leadership team to:
- Provide top-level executives with feedback on critical leadership competencies
- Help individual executives compare their results to other senior leaders
- Start the process of feedback-based individual development and
- Continue the development process with CCL Compass by setting goals and creating actionable plans to increase executive capability and competence