Jason is a senior strategic leader with expertise in general management, human resources, organizational development, and learning/talent development, with over 25 years of experience in a variety of industries including financial services, professional services, higher education, hospitality, and non-profit. He most recently served as Principal Consultant at AvantEdge Consulting, LLC, and formerly as the Associate Vice President of Talent Solutions for the UW-Madison Wisconsin School of Business Center for Professional & Executive Development (CPED), with oversight of all executive education programs and consulting services. Previous positions include Director of Custom Solutions and Instructional Design at CPED and Director of Learning Communities and eLearning Design and Development at UW-Extension Division of Continuing Education, Outreach, and eLearning (CEOEL).
Jason has led organizations, learning operations, and technology teams large and small, and guided the design and implementation of talent and organizational development solutions at scale for thousands of professionals across a wide range of business disciplines and bodies of knowledge. As a senior talent solutions leader, Jason has consulted with hundreds of organizations in the design and development of new learning product and service offerings aligned with specific client and organizational needs.
In his role as the Vice President for Client Solutions for Aspire Talent Group, Jason manages the development of Aspire’s growing product and service portfolio as well as supports the technical infrastructure required to deliver their offerings online.
Jason’s experience and credentials include:
- MBA focused on Strategic General Management, UW-Madison
- SHRM-SCP – Senior Certified Professional in Human Resources, SHRM
- MBTI Certified Practitioner
- Certified in Change Style Indicator and Change Navigator, MHS
- Certified in Big 5 Psychometric Testing
- Certified Human Synergistics Assessor/Consultant – Culture, Leadership, & Teams
Jason’s Areas of Expertise Include:
- Strategic Planning/Strategic Talent Alignment to Business Objectives
- Human Resource Consulting
- Organizational Development/Leadership Development/Team Development/Talent Development
- Employee Engagement & Retention
- Individual, Team, & Organizational Assessments
- Training Design and Development in all mediums
- Organizational Development and Learning Program Management
- Project Management
- Change Management