Talent optimization provides a competitive advantage.
Leverage the power of data and science to align your business strategy and your people practices for optimal performance.
On average, 55 percent of companies’ total costs are employee costs. But while people may be your biggest cost, they’re also your biggest asset—if you know how to optimize your talent. One key element of talent optimization is the application of people data, and that’s where PI comes in.
When business decisions are driven by data, you can diagnose the root cause of business challenges, design a competition-crushing organization, hire top talent, assemble high-performing teams, develop leaders, and boost employee engagement and performance.
Up until now, you’ve been playing the game with a blindfold on. Finally, there’s a system that empowers you to see clearly and move the chess pieces strategically.
With behavioral science as the backbone to your tools and framework, you’ll be empowered to deliver strategic talent insights that will drive key company decisions based on data.
- Empower managers
- Build high-performing teams
- Analyze employee engagement and take customized action
- Uncover and grow leadership potential
- Increase organizational awareness
- Nail job fit for employees and candidates
Pinpoint the ideal fit for any role and streamline your recruiting process.
- Avoid the hassle of vetting bad fits or scouring LinkedIn. Get deep candidate Insights upfront with the PI Behavioral Assessment™ and PI Cognitive Assessment™.
- Align your hiring managers and human resources on an ideal candidate profile for every role using proven science and the PI Job Assessment™.
- Transform your job description into a behavioral and cognitive target–so you know exactly where to focus.
Coach your direct reports to greatness.
- Get customized coaching for each team member with one click—so everyone performs at their best.
- Unlock strategies to motivate and manage your employees based on their individual working style.
- Build your own capabilities and identify where you have to flex your behavioral preferences to create a thriving team.
Learn how behavioral data can help you better understand your people.
The experience of your PI Consultant matters in getting the most out of your PI Talent Platform. Please visit the About Us page bios to see why our extensive experience in talent optimization can be the right fit for you.