Assess, manage, and mitigate potential sources of conflict in your organization using LSI Conflict™ by Human Synergistics International to leverage the power of the world-renowned and scientifically validated Life Styles Inventory diagnostic system on behalf of your organization.
Differences of opinion are an inevitable part of organizational relationships, but while constructive differing is productive, out-and-out conflict is not. Individual thinking and behavior can either help or hinder the way members of your organization handle conflicts, solve problems, and negotiate. Does your team handle conflict constructively? With LSI Conflict™, you get a clear picture of conflict styles. As a result, you can start building constructive thinking strategies for effective conflict resolution.
LSI Conflict™ is a feedback tool that:
- Uses a self-assessment to help participants gain a better understanding of their thinking styles and provides a visual representation of their strongest and weakest styles
- Provides a framework through which they can understand different conflict styles and their impact on conflict situations
- Equips participants with an action plan they can use to specify and commit to behavior changes to develop more constructive conflict styles
As a self-report instrument, the feedback reflects the individual’s own perspective on how he or she approaches and responds to conflicts and disagreements. When used in a group or team setting, individual conflict reports can be aggregated and compared to identify areas of alignment and potential disconnect.
LSI Conflict™ is appropriate for all members of an organization and used to:
- Promote awareness of different conflict styles
- Help individuals deal with conflict in a more collaborative way
- Improve team performance and effectiveness through constructive communication
- Enhance cooperation and integrative problem-solving throughout the organization
- Increase the effectiveness of conflict resolution to build a healthier culture
LSI Conflict™ meets rigorous academic and psychometric standards and is based on the world-renowned Life Styles Inventory. Styles measured by LSI Conflict™ are plotted on Human Synergistics’ Circumplex and compared to those of approximately 9,000 other people.
Research has shown that the orientations measured by LSI Conflict™ are related to a variety of outcomes, including:
- Quality of interpersonal relationships
- Problem solving effectiveness
- Individual health and well-being
- Organizational culture