Aspire Talent Group offers a variety of team assessments to help align and enhance team dynamics, performance, and culture in an organization. We also offer individual assessments that can be used by groups and/or teams to help individuals gain self-awareness and insight into how to work more effectively as a team.
In addition to team and individual assessments, Aspire Talent Group offers team building activities to refresh and re-engage your team. Whether you are looking for fun hands-on activities, team problem-solving activities, or team development sessions, we will assist you with creating a plan that is tailored to your organization and your team’s unique needs and goals. Our Team Simulations, Team Optimization, and Team Workshop help teams improve how they communicate with each other in order to improve teamwork and achieve peak performance. We will work with you to find the best team assessment or activity to help your organization achieve results and meet goals.
Aspire Talent Group is certified to provide the following team assessments:
- Group Styles Inventory (Human Synergistics) – Measure performance and identify alignment opportunities for both permanent and temporary teams in real time to increase group cohesion, collaborative decision making, and group effectiveness
- The Five Behaviors of Extraordinary Teams – Activate your team’s ability to drive results through cohesive teamwork
- Team Optimization Diagnostic (Center for Talent Management Insights) – Ensure leaders are equipped to design their teams for success, maximize team members’ talents, and position team members for continued growth and development
Aspire Talent Group is certified to provide the following individual assessments:
- DISC – Cultivate individual self-awareness, improve teamwork, and make conflict more productive while driving increased individual performance and organizational success
- MBTI – Assess and develop your leadership and individual talent, as well as improve team dynamics
- Thomas Kilmman Conflict Mode Instrument – Help your organization address inevitable conflict issue head-on
- LSI Conflict (Human Synergistics) – Assess, manage, and mitigate potential sources of conflict in your organization
- Life Styles Inventory (Human Synergistics) – Empower your organization’s leaders and high-potentials by enhancing individual success
- Perceptive Communications (Human Synergistics) – Find out if your managers, leaders, and “people people” are really listening and communicating in a way that sets them up for success
For more information on team assessments, please explore our Selection, Styles, 360s, and Other sections for details on types of surveys, diagnostics, assessments, and activities available through Aspire Talent Group.