Aspire Talent Group offers a variety of organizational assessments to help organizations maximize their effectiveness. These assessments are designed to help organizations measure and optimize their culture, employee experience, engagement, and retention. We are a certified provider of the Human Synergistics family of assessments, including those listed below.
Organizational Culture Inventory
The Organizational Culture Inventory (OCI®) is the world’s most thoroughly researched and widely used culture assessment for measuring organizational culture.
Apply the OCI in your organization and you’ll provide members at all levels with an understanding of how they’re currently expected to approach their work and interact with one another. Additionally, it shows how the existing norms either support or interfere with problem solving and task performance. You’ll also empower them to create a vision of the ideal culture in terms of the behaviors that would enable them and the organization to execute strategic initiatives, achieve goals, and attain the mission. The OCI provides leaders and members with the data they need and a language for conversations about where they are now, where they want to be, and how they’re going to get there.
The OCI organizational assessment is invaluable for:
- Signaling and/or validating the need for cultural transformation
- Supporting programs to enhance strategy implementation, employee engagement and inclusion, quality and reliability, and/or customer service
- Gauging and improving organizational readiness for culture change
- Addressing barriers to (and enablers of) agility, adaptability, and innovation
- Facilitating mergers, acquisitions, and strategic alliances
- Evaluating the impact of change efforts by repeating the culture assessment to measure progress and identify what’s working and what’s not
Organizational Effectiveness Inventory
The Organizational Effectiveness Inventory (OEI) provides valid, reliable, and usable “climate” data on the structures, systems, technologies, and skills/qualities that shape your culture. Additionally, it shows how they can be modified and developed to improve long-term effectiveness at the individual, group, and organizational levels. The OEI measures effectiveness at the individual, group, and organizational levels. It also identifies the internal practices and conditions that lead to effectiveness both directly and indirectly via their impact on culture.
The OEI organizational assessment can be used as part of organizational change initiatives as a tool for:
- Assessing members’ attitudes, motivation, and stress levels
- Identifying performance targets at the organizational, team, and team member level
- Documenting the need and the “case” for improvement and change
- Selecting organizational development strategies and levers for culture change
- Monitoring and evaluating the impact of change and development initiatives and interventions
We all know that customer service is one of the fundamental drivers of organizational success, but how often do you ask your customers (both internal and external) what they really think? Customer ServiceStyles (CSS) does it for you, providing you with deep insights into how your team treats customers and how this behavior in turn affects the customers’ experience, attitudes, and future buying intentions. CSS provides you with invaluable information that you can use to boost the quality of service delivered by your representatives, agents, and others who deal directly with your customers. Ultimately, it strengthens your organization’s profitability, sustainability, and credibility in the marketplace.
- Your team’s approach to their work and their interactions with the customers
- Customer satisfaction (including whether their expectations have been met)
- Customer loyalty (including whether they intend to use your products or services again)
- Customer advocacy (including whether they’d recommend your organization to others)
The CSS organizational assessment is particularly valuable for:
- Discovering why your customers are satisfied or dissatisfied
- Gauging the extent to which your organization is living up to its mission and brand promises
- Understanding the impacts of your organization’s culture on customer service
- Validating the need for change
- Monitoring and evaluating customer service initiatives
In addition to organizational assessments, Aspire Talent Group is also able to support your organization with customized engagement surveys. Employee engagement is a proven key factor in organizational productivity, results, and retention. In fact, organizations that measure employee engagement identify actionable insights to strengthen the workplace and address opportunities that may be barriers to performance and employee experience.
Aspire Talent Group can help you with ready-to-go engagement surveys, or we can build a custom survey for you. We have a bank of survey questions that can be selected and packaged, or we can develop a custom package for you based on the factors you want to measure in your organization. Together, we will work closely to find the right tool to achieve your goal. We will manage all of the independent survey administration to assure employees in the confidentiality of their answers. We will then provide you with data-driven reports. These reports show your organization’s strengths and areas of opportunity to enhance employee experience and engagement. Finally, we work with you on a plan of action in order to address your needs and desired results. Contact us today to review the breadth of tools we have available.