Understand the true organizational impact of a senior leader’s choices and strategies using Leadership/Impact® (L/I) by Human Synergistics. This powerful tool draws on a leader’s own perspective of their leadership approach. Then, it contrasts it with the experience of that approach by those around them, yielding significant and potentially transformative insights.
The Human Synergistics Leadership/Impact® (L/I) is a 360 assessment that provides leaders with targeted feedback on their leadership strategies and impact on others, and thus, the culture they create. It is ideal for executives, key-level managers, and others in strategic leadership positions. This assessment is the product of extensive leadership effectiveness research and features in the Center for Creative Leadership’s book, Feedback to Managers.
The Leadership/Impact (L/I) assessment provides senior managers and executives with unique insights into their personal leadership strategies – and the impact of those strategies on others’ behavior and performance. The Human Synergistics Leadership/Impact® (L/I) provides valuable insights into your leaders’ influence and effectiveness. Additionally, it helps them to confront and overcome their personal barriers to achieve outstanding performance – and ultimately the performance of their teams and your organization as a whole.
The Leadership/Impact® (L/I) by Human Synergistics is particularly useful for:
- Initiating and promoting leadership development
- Coaching individual managers and executives
- Evaluating your leadership development initiatives
- Promoting a healthy organizational culture
- Enhancing organizational effectiveness
The L/I assessment collects feedback on each leader via two mechanisms:
- L/I Self-Report Inventory – The leader describes their own perceptions of their leadership approach and how they would like to shape and influence others’ behavior
- L/I Description-by-Others Inventory – Up to 12 of the leader’s peers, managers, and/or subordinates (chosen by the leader) provide feedback on their leadership approach, impact, and overall effectiveness
The results are analyzed, benchmarked, and presented along with specific recommendations to the leader in a comprehensive, confidential report. Our accredited practitioners will then guide individual leaders through the findings.
These findings help individuals develop strategies that address:
- The gaps between the way they are perceived and the leader who they want (and need) to be
- The implications for their colleagues and their organizations, as well as their personal and professional performance
- Building an action plan based on recommendations for change