Find out if your managers, leaders, and “people people” are really listening and communicating in a way that sets them up for success with Perceptive Communications® by Human Synergistics.
Communication plays a key role in the success of an organization and is the foundation of psychologically healthy workplace practices. In an increasingly global work environment, the ability to adapt to a variety of communication styles has become even more crucial. The Perceptive Communications (PC) by Human Synergistics assessment shows managers, professionals, and salespeople how they are perceived by others. This insight gives them a clear understanding of how their communication styles affect their overall effectiveness.
Ideal for those in managerial, professional, and client-facing roles, Perceptive Communications® by Human Synergistics enables individuals to:
- Understand their communication style and how they come across to others
- Recognize others’ styles so you can determine the best way to communicate with them
- Relate communication styles and adaptability to outcomes and communication competency
- Improve your communication effectiveness when leading, delegating, negotiating, and managing conflict
- Improve interpersonal relationships by developing individual and team communication skills
Research shows that effective communication is essential for global business, team building, and employee morale. Perceptive Communications® by Human Synergistics unique adaptability feedback highlights how individuals accommodate the communication needs of others, a key skill for communicating effectively. This gives them a broad view of their communication effectiveness and impact on those around them, providing them with the tools to enhance their communication styles.
PC is a feedback tool that:
- Uses feedback from both self and others on communication styles, adaptability, and communication competency
- Identifies similarities and differences between self and others’ views, laying the foundation for awareness and development
- Provides direction for improving communication effectiveness through four separate reports and a Perceptive Communications
PC consists of two separate surveys available online that can be answered in single or multiple sittings:
- PC Self-Description – Completed by each participant and assesses their own view of their communication style
- PC Description-by-Others – Completed by individuals with whom the participant interacts on a regular basis, providing an outside view of the participant’s current communication practices
The surveys take approximately 5 to 10 minutes to complete. The feedback is provided through a series of word sets (e.g., ‘impatient’ and ‘patient’) on a five-point scale, indicating the point between each set of words that best describes the participant.
Contact us for more information on how we can help you!