Help your organization address inevitable conflict issues head-on using the powerful Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI®), the leader in conflict resolution for more than forty years.
Conflict is an inevitable part of working across varied teams and personality styles. Having a team that knows how to successfully manage conflict is vital to sustainable organizational success. Without that knowledge, an organization will have team dysfunction and eroding employee engagement. The Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI®) is a conflict style inventory tool developed to measure an individual’s response to conflict situations. Taking the TKI® allows participants to discover whether they might be overusing or underusing one or more of the five conflict-handling modes: collaborating, competing, compromising, accommodating, and avoiding. By gaining these insights, participants can improve how they manage various conflict scenarios.
The Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI®) has been the leader in conflict resolution assessment for more than forty years. Due to its success, HR and OD consultants use it as a catalyst to open discussions on difficult issues. They also use it to facilitate learning about how conflict-handling modes affect personal, group, and organizational dynamics. Practitioners in the coaching profession including executive, business, and career coaches also use the TKI® extensively. Additionally, mediators and negotiators use the conflict style inventory to help individuals look at their situation differently.
The TKI® assessment can provide key insights across a variety of talent management applications including:
- Performance improvement – the TKI® helps eliminate barriers to success in the workplace
- Stress reduction – the TKI® gives employees the skills and tools to address a very common cause of work-related stress
- Leadership development – the TKI’s insights augment leaders’ conflict management skills and ability to reconcile differences
- Team building – the TKI’s simple and effective conflict resolution model enhances team performance by helping members work together more collaboratively
- Retention – the TKI® gives the means to address conflict effectively which improves employee morale, engagement, and success, and enables you to build a stronger team and organization, as well as retain top talent
Click here to view a sample Thomas-Kilmann Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI) Report.