Aspire Talent Group’s Coaching for Peak Performance & Development will help you build skills needed to maximize your performance.
Being able to coach effectively is one of the most important skills needed to enhance your performance as a leader. It helps you achieve results and serves as an important driver of individual and team performance. This workshop provides a comprehensive overview of the talent and performance lifecycle. In addition, it provides a strong focus on building skills and confidence in coaching and maximizing performance.
In this program, learners will:
- Gain an understanding of how to establish clear goals and expectations that set your team members up for success
- Build positive and collaborative relationships based on respect, trust, and accountability
- Determine how to successfully diagnose performance issues and whether they are “can’t do’s”, “won’t do’s”, or “can’t do’s” disguised as “won’t do’s”
- Assess your own strengths and areas of additional development in providing effective coaching and performance feedback
- Identify the most common performance scenarios you face and develop a coaching strategy to effectively address them
- Receive 50 helpful coaching questions to use in a variety of situations in order to conduct more efficient and effective ongoing performance discussions
- Learn to adapt and tailor your coaching style to best address the varying needs of your team members
- Handle difficult performance discussions with ease and improve the feedback you provide to help maximize individual and team performance
- Learn to conduct talent development conversations and create development plans to support team members in continuously improving their knowledge, skills, and performance
Contact us to learn more about how this workshop can help your organization.